Saturday, March 22, 2008

Picture Taking in the neighborhood

A couple of weekends ago we were driving to the South Coast Plaza Mall and I was enjoying the ride so I took pictures.

It is after all Orange County:
"The weak shall inherit nothing!"

Just cruising in my unbelievable cool car.
The Irvine Hills


Highway 1


What the hell are those?


The jerk who pulled out in front of us without signaling.


My favorite favorite breakfast brunch place: Side Street Cafe in Costa Mesa.


If you have ever tried parking at South Coast Plaza you will understand why I had to take a picture of this incredible parking spot mere yards from the door of the mall!

Sunglasses shopping in the Macy's men's store.

Uh.... No!


My husbands euro cool shoes that I sometimes like.

2 comments:

TK said...

Ah, Mr. "Daily Adventures in OC" makes his photographic blog debut! Neat shoes!

JJ said...

Yes, always wonders how personal I should get.

Google