Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last week in SF

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
(my favorite view walking out of the park)

I worked in SF last week and as always it is a long time away from home but SF is my city. It is pretty cool going up every other week for work because I get to "live" in San Francisco without really living in the city. Pretty cool huh? I thank God that it has gone pretty smoothly for the past few years and I get to put two lifestyle into one.
Anyway, I usually stay around Union Square and every chance I get I try to walk through Yerba Buena gardens in the Metreon by the Moscone centers. There is nothing like walking there in the morning and hearing the waterfall and watching folks do Tai Chi and practice the waltz in the morning. The bad thing is I always forget to bring my camera up so I never get to take a picture. Well, this week you are in luck because I did.

The waterfall


The Stone Garden

Tai Chi in YB Gardens

Waltzing in the gardens


Water Elements


Theatre


No comments:

Google