Sunday, July 1, 2007

Strange Dreams

Last night was a strange dream night. I remember being in China for some reason since it is a dream it plops you where it bloody well pleases. I was with a friend just not sure which one it was you know how dreams make such details a little blurry.

Anyway, I am either in dire need of cash or I need to get away so I ask to replace someone who is selling tickets to an event out side a hotel like structure. I start selling tickets without asking the person who I relieved what to do. I sell my first couple and the folks ask me for their paper tickets and I say it is ok they can go in and let the folks at the front door know I sold them tickets. I sell a few more and I hear shouting coming from the door and the doorman yells at the top of his voice that I am selling tickets without giving tickets. Well, that alerts the police across the street and they begin walking my direction.

I panic obviously and head straight into the hotel at top speed which it turns out is a train or metro station. I try unsuccessfully to find a hiding place darting here and there with my companion. Then decide to hop a train and wind up somewhere in New York.

That is as much as I can remember.

Hmmmm....! Do you think this is one way of telling me I need to visit my mom in New York? And what's up with the China connection. Any insight is welcome.

What a way to ring in July!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you need to visit New York. On the other hand maybe you need to visit China!

Google